Friday, March 23, 2007

Rational

Ever since my last posting I have been really sore. And I am getting suspicious that a major aggravating activity is not the cantering I do outback, nor the jumping gymnastic exercises, nor the sitting trot I trying to re-dignify. I ran on Monday and Wednesday, lifted weights on Tuesday and played 45 minutes of racquetball with my husband on Thursday. I hacked on Tuesday, did dressage on Wednesday, jumped on Thursday and did a 2 hour trail ride canter/trot set today. Tonight I am totally sore - but I was totally sore last night too... and the night before.It is hard to separate the variables and find the true culprit. All of these on themselves could be the source of my misery. However, I think the main difference this week has been the baby. I carried him this week more than usual, it was spring break and I wanted to spend more time with him. But I want someone to call me on my rationalization that riding is ok, that exercising is fine and that the real cause of my pain is carrying around my baby on my hip. Rationalizing or not, it makes me quite sad.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

riding is ok.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home